We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting from candidate to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Review, resolve and manage support tickets within the support ticketing system.
- Work closely with the support lead and make sure we handle the support requests within a 24 hours time frame.
- Front-end and back-end web development.
- Design, develop and implement functionality on WordPress sites.
- Customizing WordPress themes and plugins as needed.
- Problem solving on various tasks assigned by the team.
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage technical aspects of CMS.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Good Communication skills.
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Min 2 years of experience as WordPress developer.
- Bachelors in Computer field or relevant.
- Masters in Computer field or relevant will be an added advantage.