- Used for permissions that are associated with reading of device Unique Id (i.e IMEI number).
- Allows, for instance, read only access to phone state, including YOUR IMEI number,to uniquely identify the user.
- Neither we will use nor disclose the other party’s Confidential Information without the other’s prior written consent and We collect your information only with your consent
- used for permission that are associated with accessing camera on device allows for profiling the data for giving review we shall not disclose your confidential information to any third party and we collect it with your consent only.
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE
- Use to store media file (images and videos) to device.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages. (Needed for Auto OTP Verification)
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages. (Needed for Auto OTP Verification)
- Allows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows the app to read your phone’s call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls in Android version 9 (API 28). This permission allows apps to save your call log data.